REMOTE LEARNING BEGINS MONDAY, MARCH 23RD!!!!
The faculty of Brooklyn Tech is working hard to establish a means of continuing the education of all our students even though our building is closed. Remote learning at Brooklyn Technical High School begins on Monday, March 23rd. Please click above to read a message detailing the expectations for both students and families in this new model of online learning. As we work together in our online classrooms, please know that Brooklyn Tech’s administration, teachers, guidance counselors, and staff are here to support student learning.
This is from Chancellor:
STUDENT AND FAMILY RESPONSIBILITIES
In communicating expectations, staff members must recognize the stress of the current situation and the needs of the students and families they serve, as they consider including the following points:
· Students should complete instructional activities assigned by teachers within the expected timelines.
· Students should participate in check-ins, discussions, and other communication mechanisms as expected by the teacher.
· Students should review teacher feedback and complete any follow-up activities as assigned by the teacher.
· Students and families should proactively notify their teacher or a school administrator school with any concerns about progress or additional support needed.
· Families should support students in being successful by establishing routines and habits that support their success in remote learning.
· Families should ensure that students are adhering to their school’s contract for appropriate behavior on web-enabled devices.
Please read the attached document to read student responsibilities as outlined by the Brooklyn Tech Faculty.
Brooklyn Technical High School